Book a free Remote IT Health Check
What we check
- Windows Version (Can you be encrypted for GDPR?)
- Specification of computer (What upgrades maybe useful)
- Anti-Virus (Do you have one? Is it appropriately licensed?)
- How do you store your data (What are the risks to your data?)
- Backups (Do you have one? Will it allow you to recover from Ransomware?)
- Microsoft Office License (Is it appropriately licensed?)
- WiFi (Do you have a guest WiFi to keep your equipment safe from visitors?)
We will provide you with a report identifying your IT Strengths and Weaknesses. This also covers making sure you are protected IT wise in regards to GDPR.
How do we do this?
Book and appointment slot above, we use a tool to do the remote connection. When you disconnect the tool is gone off your computer and no longer remains.
We will call you before we start to talk you through the set up, what we are checking and what risks you face.